22 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I have subsorial fibriod with 8cm in size ,.i am 21 week pregenent please suggest what to do or not to do?

0 Answers
No Answers for this question yet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am not ovulating...15th day my endo size is 8mm ... please suggest me what should i can do to increase my endo size?
Answer: Why dont you take gyn... opinion... i think on this app no one have appropriate knowledge regarding pregnancy tips you have to communicate with well practioner gyn... doctor... she will help uh out... bcz its my own experience had been taken before a month i didnt got any kind of result... Further depends on uh... take all the things positively n do ur best with meal as well as ur personal lyf and also try with enjoying ur relationship... all depends on ur mood
»Read All Answers
Question: I am suffering from fibriod in utres please help me
Answer: Location as well as size of fibroid affects your pregnancy outcome is the fibroid is more than 4 to 5 cm and keeps on growing then the pregnancy is at risk because you can either delivery prematurely that is you deliver in 34 weeks because of that increasing fibroid when it causes pain to you. Sometimes big fibroids can detach itself because of unknown reasons and can block the pathway of your baby delivery then in such immediate medical emergency you will be taken for A C section keep monitoring your fibroid now on I will suggest you to take one ultrasound every two weeks since your all other body physiologic criterias are normal you do not have any blood pressure sugar or even thyroid that you should not worry your doctor can club the two procedures depending on the protocol she can get the fibroid out after the delivery is done or she can schedule appointment for you and get this fibroid removed at any later on feasible time. Be vigilant about pain if you feel any kind of pain in your abdomen on vagina which is continuously there for more than 15 minutes it is very important that you seek medical advice because fibroids cause intermittent pain
»Read All Answers
Question: I have pcod and small fibriod i want to concieve please suggest me best gyneocologist names
Answer: Hello dear. You will have to mention the location to get answers for that. Also take help from the locals of ur city who have been there. I was also new to the city when I conceived asked some locals who have been in the ciry for 10 to 15 yrs and got to know the most experienced gynae in the city. Doing a survey kind of help in your circle the one who is most recommended is the one you should go for. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers