1 months old baby

Question: I have tried using neem for weaning my son. But it's not working, he feeds like normal. What other methods can be used to stop him from breast feeding

2 Answers
Answer: Okay I'll try that. Thanks
Answer: koi nai sab thk ho jag
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My son is 2 years.i stop breast feeding . what meal suitable for him
Answer: Dear there are numerous reasons which make baby restless while having their meal.. It can be teething or it might be that your baby doesn't like what you are serving.. In order to make your baby eat make up stories, engage your baby in congestion.. Try to make feeding sessions interesting for your child.. Make sure you don't give the baby junk food just because that is all he/she wants. Offer healthy foods, and a hungry baby will eventually eat it.. Therefore must be any fruit or any vegetable that your child like, experiment your dishes with it.. You can make different porridges (vegetable khichdi, lentils and rice, only veggies), make different soups, give mashed potatoes, you can also give suji dishes, try to include wheat bran, cashew nuts, and pumpkin seeds (should be properly grinded in dishes) in your child 's meal.. It helps in building appetite.. You can divide these dishes as per as your convenience in the form of three regular meals.. Start with small bowls, then gradually you can increase the quantity..
»Read All Answers
Question: My son will be completing 2 yrs on Jan 5 but still he is breastfeeding how to stop him,I tried many ways but he is not ready
Answer: Hello dear you will need to wean off very slowly take your time dont hurry, start reducing with feeding durating and then reduce the number of feeding this is how i have wheaned offf.
»Read All Answers
Question: My son is 4 months old. I got throat infection and not fed him for 1 week.the medicine i used reduced breast milk.any methods to improve breast milk
Answer: Not drinking milk and sleep disturbance are serious problems for an infant... Observe her.. if she is reducing her appetite or drinking slowly consult doctor.
»Read All Answers