Question:I am 14th week pregnant and I have pain in my thighs since last week due to this pain so that i can't walk properly.. Is it normal ??? To have pain and cramping in legs???
Answer: Hello dear, Mussels stretching is the main reason for leg cramps and another body pain.....
Stay off your feet. Avoid standing for long periods. When you can, sit with your feet up and occasionally rotate your feet at the ankles and gently flex your feet to stretch your calf muscles.
Sleep on your left side. This takes pressure off the large vein that returns blood from the lower half of your body to your heart. Be physically active every day. Take walks, ride a stationary bike, Stand or walk in the pool. Foot massage and reflexology, might help decrease foot , thigh and ankle pain during pregnancy. Also, try to take (2.4 liters) of water a day during pregnancy.
Although mild foot thigh and ankle pain during pregnancy is normal, sudden pain that is painful — especially if it's in one leg only — could be an indication of a blood clot. In that situation better to consult your doctor.
Hope it helped, Take care urself. ..
Question:Hi... I am 3 months pregnant.. I have problem in my legs... There is so much pain in my legs... And this pain is continue from last one week. Please suggest something, is it due to pregnancy?
Answer: Hii surely it is due to ur pregnancy. there are some things you can do to alleviate
1) don't sit or stand for a long in same position. Keeps o. Stretching ur legs in between. Walk or lay down .But avoid staying in same position for long time.
2) You should not wear too tight clothes. This makes you feel uncomfortable. It also makes your leg pain worse. When choosing clothes or socks, you should also choose the large clothing and socks. It’s better to choose cotton clothes and socks.u can also wear .U can also wear medical socks .That also reduce pressure to ur leg.
3) wear comfortable shoes and which are perfect for ur size. Wear doctors sole shoes.
4) Exercise helps promote metabolism in the circulatory system, so that excess water is not stored in your legs or hands. You can do some foot exercises yourself. The method of performing foot exercises such as pivoting feet is also very useful. This method is very simple. All you need to do is:
Turn your ankles in a large circleFold your feetThen turn each toe clockwise
Do this in both the right and left leg. You should exercise regularly every day 2-3 times, each time about 10 minutes.
5) go for swimming. It is also a good exercise to reduce leg pains.
6) don't hold ur urine. It may affect our swelled body and legs.
7) drink lots of water.
8) make sure not to get overweight.
These remedy will surely help u. All the best
Question:I have 6 months of pregnancy slight bleeding is happening from last week is it harm pregency
Answer: Hi Dear!
Usually a lot of women experience bleeding but that depends how harmful it is on the test, the bleeding could be fr a lot of things including the baby's health, hence its important to check with Dr.
Hope this helps!