Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 7 weeks now. can I have noodles? will it harm my baby?
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: Today I had noodles and Manchurian in restro..now m scared..Will it harm my baby?
Answer: yes, it is not good for health during pregnancy. as it contains aginomoto, soya sauce, vinegar and it is not good for baby also
Question: Des days m getting more emotional.... Will des harm my baby
Answer: Mood swings are common during pregnancy. But ensure to keep urself relaxed as much as possible.