1 months old baby

Question: i have lots of pain after stiches desolved in normal delivary plz help me what to do......

1 Answers
Answer: hi it is completely normal to get pain after the stitches however you can do hot water compression which will help you give you relief and you should apply the ointment which is prescribed by your doctor which will also help you give you relief and you should also take the pain Killers as prescribed by your doctor which will help you give you relief
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have lots of hair fall after delivary. Is there any remedy to controll it
Answer: Hello dear After delivery, the estrogen level comes back to normal, causing morehair follicles to enter the telogen/resting phase. This leads to excessive hair fall post delivery. This condition is short-term, and you may regain your normal hair growth after six to 12 months after pregnancy. Following remedies u can try to prevent hair fall: 1. Hair Mask. Try an egg white hair mask by blending one egg white and two tablespoons of olive oil 2 .Fenugreek Seed Water. Soak Fenugreek seeds in water overnight 3 Massage Your Scalp 4.Coconut Oil Overnight Mask 5 . Get the Vitamins and Hydration Needed 6 . Reduce Stress
»Read All Answers
Question: After normal delivery...how many days take stiches to disolve??now 8 days over but still lots of pain in that stiches..getting priblem to sit..
Answer: it takes around 1 month...use hot water u will feel better.
»Read All Answers
Question: I have lots of pain in back please suggest me what i do
Answer: Hello dear. During pregnancy, your body makes a hormone called relaxin that allows ligaments in the pelvic area to relax and the joints to become looser in preparation for the birth process. The same hormone can cause ligaments that support the spine to loosen, leading to instability and pain. Here are a few tips that might relieve you from back pain : Ice or heat packs. Sleep on your left side, and use a support pillow under your knees. If these dosent help, please consult your gynecologist for further treatment. Take care.
»Read All Answers