Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi am 34 week pregnant I have some body pains and leg pain can any body give the suggestion
Answer: Some natural ways for nerv pain safe during pregnancy pregnancy are as follows dear-:
1.) Garlic Milk
The anti-inflammatory activity of garlic is highly beneficial in reducing the inflammation and pain that accompany sciatica.
You Will Need 10 garlic cloves, 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of water, Honey (optional).
Add the milk, water, and crushed garlic cloves to a saucepan and bring it to a boil.Simmer for 5 minutes and then strain the milk.Allow it to cool a bit. Add a little honey.Drink a cup of garlic milk twice a day.
2.) Hot or Cold Compress
3.) Drink ginger tea at least thrice daily.The anti-inflammatory and analgesic nature of ginger, can help in reducing the inflammation and pain associated with sciatica.
Hope this helps.
Question: Can I use acelofenac for leg pains and body pains
Answer: Hello dear
Don't take any medicine without consulting ur doctor.
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: hii iam 7 week pregnant i have ful body pains can i take pain killer tablet????
Answer: Don't take any medicine without consult your doctor.