Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello, i m in my 12th week of pregnancy and since 2 3 days back i have been exeperiencing lot of bloating.. please suggest some solution
Answer: Hi dear,
Heart burn and bloating is due to too much acidity during pregnancy,is a common concern.as the hormones slows down the digestion process.there are following things that you can do to ease acidity:
1- eat smaller meals
2- donot drink water in between the food
3- drink one glass of water 30 minutes prior to food,this aids in digestion
4- donot eat too spicy food
5-keep brisk walking and mild exercises
6-avoid caffine and soda
7-drink buttermilk with roasted jeera powder and grated ginger
Älso refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!
Question: I have triplet 13 weeks pregnancy. I feel bloating. Does bloating flatulence continue during whole pregnancy? Due to which I feel I have gained much weight and stomach becomes very tight. Please suggest some home remedies as . Thanks.
Answer: You can try home remedies dear...
1. Drink plenty of fluids (hot water preferred)
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fibre boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Instant relief - Ajwain seeds with black salt and warm water
Question: Please suggest some solution for bloating
Answer: Drink plenty of water, do small exercises and have lots of fibre foods