Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hospital delivery krvane tym kya kya le k jana chahiye
Answer: 1. Essentials like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, napkins, towels, tissue paper rolls, hand sanitizer and any creams you use on a daily basis.
2. A couple of nightgowns, preferably with a front opening.
3. A few pairs of underwears - disposable ones or old ones that you wouldn’t mind getting spoiled.
4. Nursing bras and tops.
5. Comfortable clothes that you can ride back home in after giving birth.
6. A pair of comfy slippers.
7. Nipple cream or butter to soothe sore nipples.
8.Lip balm if you have the case of the ol’ dry lips.
9. Hairbrush and a few hair bands to keep all of your hair in one place.
10. Your mobile phone, earphones and it’s charger. You can also carry a power bank just in case you don’t find any power outlets in your delivery room.
Baby essential -
1.Atleast 5 sleepsuits and 5 bodysuits to dress your baby up.
2. Diaper- a lot of them.
3. Baby wipes that are newborn-friendly.
4. Baby blankets to keep your child warm.
5. Muslin cloth to wipe off any milk your little one spits out
6. A pair of socks.
7. Hat for your LO's tiny head
8. Lots of washclothes, yo give sponge bath to your baby.
9. Body products such as lotion cream oil etc.
Question: hospital bag me kya kya le jana chahiye..
Answer: Hello dear as you are ready to welcome your bundle of joy soon so it's right time to pack your bags n ready for hospital. So let's check what should be in hospital bag
1. dry sheets or cotton sheets
2. Extra Clothes
3. Hand towels
4. Clothes to wear preferably rompers or body suits
5. Cotton nappies
7. Silver bowl n spoon
8. Baby wrap
11. Socks and Mittens
12. Diaper cream
13. Winter clothes (according to weather)
For mother :
1. Nursing gown
2. Nursing bra
5. Maternity underpants
6. Water flask
7. Medicine box
8. Nursing apron
9. Extra clothes
11. Comfortable slippers
Healofy wishes you all the very best
Question: delivery k tym hospital kya pehn k jana chahiye
Answer: hi dear you go with anything comfortable to you... have a maxi dress in your luggage bag you prepared for hospital... many hospital provide there own costume but in case they are not then gown will be the most comfortable for you...