Answer: diarrhea can decrease water level in your body. Need to consult your gynoclosit immediately and start medicine to stop it. Along with medicine, Take light food in your diet. You should avoid to take roti. Mung dal ki khichari with curd will help to prevent loose motion. Foods that are rich in soluble fiber like oats, carrots, apple and bananas good during this time. You must take light-foods. Avoid milk in your tea time, you can take lemon tea also for good result. Add some liquids like watermelon, juice, coconut water, soup, lemon water,soup etc. in your diet. Try to take more rest.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi , I have been suffering from breast pain since 2 days .is it normal??
There is an up surge of lots of hormones in your body at a time when you are pregnant.
Also your body gets prepared in its own way so that you can breastfeed your child.
So dont worry breast pain or soreness along with a little discharge is normal..
Question: Hi 16th weeks pregnant. Since three days m suffering from diarrhea. Need help
Answer: Hello! Loose motions during pregnancy is common. It might happen due to number of reasons, like hormonal changes, prenatal vitamins, food sensitivity, or bacterial.
It is best to turn to home remedies for any discomfort you face during your pregnancy. Over the counter drugs are not advisable when you are carrying and thus, in case of diarrhoea, you can try some of these home remedies:
1. Drink plenty of water to supplement the lost fluid in your body. Try to drink at least one litre every two hours.
2. Drink ginger tea because it has antispasmodic properties that may help relieve the symptoms of diarrhoea by reducing stomach spasms and the gases from the fermented material that causes frequent, watery stools. For this, you just need to boil some ginger and tea in water and allow it to stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and then consume with sugar or honey.
3. You can also try drinking three to four tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water. The antioxidant and antibacterial properties found in honey’s enzymes and amino acids help boost the immune system.
4. Lemon is a liver stimulant which helps in controlling irritable bowel movement and provides relief from diarrhoea. You can consume a mixture of lemon juice, crushed black pepper one-fourth teaspoon and half a teaspoon of ginger powder two times a day
5. You can also add peppermint extract to half a cup of water and drink it twice or thrice a day. The volatile oils in peppermint have been known to sooth irritable bowel syndrome, with their calming and numbing effects.
6. Psyllium husk is said to be effective as it reduces the frequency and severity of diarrhoea. It is anti-diarrhoeal which means it absorbs the water content from intestines and helps in managing diarrhoea.
Hopefully, this helps you and cures your loose motions as soon as possible... Take care.
Question: My 4 month old baby is suffering from diarrhea since last two days which drops is safe for her
Answer: Hi dear. I can understand your concern. As babies have weak digestive and immune system they fall sick more often. The valve between food pipe and stomach is not developed properly.
Breastmilk is the best solution for it. It has lot of antibodies which help in preventing infections and build immune system. Feeding in every 2 hours will flush out toxins from body and will be helpful
Question: I am suffering from mumps from last 2 days. Please help me doctor.
Answer: Hi Dear,
Mumps are viral infections and contagious. Some times these may not show sny symptoms at early pregnancy. It may prolonged a month also. So take precautions before complications. Consult your doctor they may advise MMR vaccine. There may be chanses of affecting baby if the infection becomes worse. Consult as early as possisble.