Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello I m suffering from toothache...at this time can I go for a dentist....
Answer: Use cloves which are in ur kitchen .put it at the place where u feel pain in the mouth.It is a good home remedy and helpful to u
Question: Hi mam I am 3mnths I will have heavy pain toothache can I go to dentist doctor is, safe
Answer: Hello dear
If u have tooth pain then better u try home remedies, rather than going to doctor.
Remedies for tooth pain :
1. keep the whole clove between your teeth or apply clove oil on some cotton and hold it at the affected area
2. Mix one teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and gargle with this
3. wrap a few ice cubes in soft cloth or handkerchief and apply at the affected area
4. crush a garlic, wrap it up in a cotton and hold it firmly between teeth.
5. dip a tea bag in warm water and gargle with it
Question: Hi, dentist has told to take Dolo 650 for toothache and ear pain. Can i take Dolo in pregnancy time
Answer: Yes, it is completely safe during pregnancy as well as breastfeeding.