18 months old baby

Question: I have Hbs ag positive after delivery will this problem go or well stay for life long what should I do because my doctor told that it well not effect me later also what should I do should i go to other doctor what to do

1 Answers
Answer: hello dear hbsag mostly will be life long dear.. but as per your doctor suggestions it will not have much affect and you need to continue the medications suggested by your doctor.. trust and follow your doctor suggestions
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My doctor said that I have Vertigo. What does this mean during pregnancy? How can stay well?
Answer: It's common to experience dizziness  during pregnancy. Dizziness can make you feel like the room is spinning — called vertigo — or it may make you feel faint, unsteady, or weak. You should always discuss dizziness  and other symptoms with your doctor. In some cases, you may require immediate medical attention.
»Read All Answers
Question: After my PV examination doctor told me that your baby head is not come under (pelvic area)what should i do?
Answer: Dear you should keep yourself active while doing walking for an hour daily and also squats and butterfly exercise can help baby to fix this position if baby is already in cephalic presentation. Keep trying this exercise hope that may help..tk care.
»Read All Answers
Question: My sugar level is 180 after food.. doctor has told stop intake any sweets.. though I was not taking before also.. what can I do to reduce
Answer: Night you eat chapathi or ghatka.stop eating rice at night.if you are eating dates ,please stop it. Take 1glass of water add 1spoon of Fenugreek seeds ,soak it at night.drink that water it on next by removing Fenugreek seeds in the early morning.itbworks .my aunt is doing this procedure.before following any remedy please ask to or discuss with others .
»Read All Answers