Planning for pregnancy

Question: I have a small fibroid of 8.9mm in uterus...Nd my doctor told me to not worry about it..i m trying for a baby.what should i do?

1 Answers
Answer: Hello dear your doctor told you write this fibroid size is very small if you are planning for pregnancy then you should plan under Dr supervision
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have been feeling a strange pain in the urethra for some time. This pain feels like something is sticking out with the pain. I went to the doctor once. The doctor put her finger on it and told me that there was nothing to worry about she didn't feel anything that could cause pain. The doctor gave me Myfol tablet which I have been using for a month but I still have the pain like a needle Can anyone tell me what kind of pain it is. A doctor also told me that it was an implantation. Now what exactly is implantation??? . I need a guide.😑. I'm 11 weeks pregnant
Answer: If you are urinating frequently of that's fine in early weeks of pregnancy and eventually the pregnancy but if every time you are feeling pricking pain while passing urine that's not normal and indicate chances of urinary tract infection. Why don't you go for a urine test and urine culture that will reason if you have urine infection or not because many women suffer from this problem during pregnancy. Drink lots of water throughout the day and each a bowl of curd daily diet. Auto win your uterus will start growing in size you can feel shopping for some time due to stretching of the ligament. You should take a second opinion regarding the same.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello, I am 11weeks pregnant, as my 1st scan done on 7 weeks, there doctor told for I have partition on uterus,but everything Allright. Is it harmful??
Answer: Hello dear don’t worry . You have septate uterus. You should consult with your doctor time to time . Do all your test . Everything will be fine as your doctor told .
»Read All Answers
Question: Brown discharge is seen once in a day.... worry about it... what to do....
Answer: Nope..not to worry..if it continous...u shd consult doctor
»Read All Answers