Similar Questions with Answers
Question: please suggest me something for get rid off headache..i m really suffered with a lot of headache
Answer: Hi dear,
Assess the reason of headache first .headaches could be due to :
3- cold or any other infection
6- pregnancy or hormonal
7-side effects of any medication
9- caffeine induced or allergies
If you have no history of migraine,it could be pregnancy lead or stress.
1- meditation and breathing exercises does help in regular headaches
2- a nice walk in fresh air could improve the healthy breathing
3- eat smaller meals instead of larger meals
4- cold or hot compress on neck and forehead
6- eating frozen yogurt
7- drinking plenty of water
8- avoid alcohol and caffine
9- try to avoid stress and practice yoga
10- warm oil head massage could improve blood circulation in head
If nothing works out you could talk to your doctor,if he could provide any ointment or medicine which are safe to take to release the headache.Älso refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!
Question: i m suffered with a lot pf leg pain specially in thighs please suggest something to get rid off...or is this pain harmful for my unborn baby?
Answer: Hello dear
Following ways u can get relief from thigh pain:
1. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
4. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
5. Eat healthy diet and drink plenty of water
Question: Hello mam...I have so much of cold please suggest something to get rid of that.
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold in pregnancy then try home remedies.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey: Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Apply Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water