Planning for pregnancy

Question: I have a girl child 4 yrs in oct...m 30 yrs cycle is irregular...i am planning fr second baby.....what to do....n is there any chances of a boy.....pls help

1 Answers
Answer: Pls
  • avatar
    Sarita Agrawalla816 days ago

    No one can reply why

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello doctor, Im planning for my second child and wanting to have a girl this there any way that i can try to conceive a girl....😋
Answer: I've read some tips very long back. I tried n I have a baby girl hope it helps u too...,😋😝 Having a speed intercourse during sex. Not so much deep penetration. Trying to have a good foreplay n relaxed romantic start. Having good amount of fruits n lots of water lyk atleast 3lts of water.
»Read All Answers
Question: I had my first child in March 2011 now i m planning for second is there any guidance to get girl child I m 34 yrs
Answer: I appreciate ir thought of having a girl child. But ders no exact things to be followed for getting a girl child. Not naturally atleast. N wid assisted conception it's possible but dats also not available in India..
»Read All Answers
Question: My period is irregular n i m having pcod n i m planning fr baby
Answer: I can understand your anxiety. Nothing to worry. Plan according to ovulation. Generally ovulation occurs 12 to 14 days after your period. Since your periods are irregular and you have pcod best to track your ovulation. If you want to know in particular you can order ovulation kit.It's urine test. When two lines are darker it shows you have ovulated. Position also plays a vital role in conception. Missionary pose and doggy pose are best. If you don't see results please consult doctor.Take care
»Read All Answers