Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hey guys my baby is 3 months old. Can v give formula milk with breast milk. Can v give both
Answer: Hi mam yes you can give formula milk with breast milk but it would be good to consult the doctor before you start with the formula feed because because breast milk is the best nutritious food for babies under 6 month it helps to gain weight and also it develop the babies immune system so it is good to feed a baby and if the feet is not enough please take more milk latching food items like milk paneer cheese tofu garlic peanut oats and coconut.
Question: I have twin babies....they are 5 months old...they are not having breast milk
For increasing Breast Milk Supply
1. Satvarex powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body and if still not helping pls ask the Dr. to suggest formula to feed the baby..
Hope this helps!
Question: My babies(twins) 7 months old.... both got cold, wt can i do for cold
Answer: please don't give any kinds of medicine or antibiotics bhaiya on as your babies are very small and young so don't take any risk , please go to the doctor and take some advices please don't try any home remedies , you can give a oil massage and you can make some saline water with salt , boil water with salt and make it cold then put one drop to each nose whole , it will help to open the stuffy nose .. and helps them to breathe in comfortably .