Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hii....during last week of first trimester, i had high blood pressure due to some food and stressful events...will it cause any problem to my baby? i heard that blood pressure and birth defects are closely linked...
Answer: Hi dear,
High BP usually doesn’t cause symptoms until there’s significant damage done to the heart. Without visible symptoms, most people are unaware that they have high blood pressure.
Remedies for high BP:
1. Exercise 30 to 60 minutes daily
2. Eatfruits, vegetables, and whole grains
3. Eat low-fat dairy products, lean meats, fish, and nuts
4. Eliminating foods that are high in saturated fats, such as processed foods, full-fat dairy products, and fatty meats
5. Keeping your sodium intake to a minimum
6. Loose excess weight
7. Quit smoking
8. Limit alcohol
9. Limit stress
Question: My doctor said that blood flow to my uterine is high so becoz of this I may get blood pressure and my baby will born in 8 months, Am worried, what to do
Answer: Don't worry.... Wit medicines everything is normal...for me also they said I'll get blood pressure, but nothing happened like tat... Stop worrying... If you r happy then everything will be positive
Question: What are the reasons for cervix hurt? Doctor has given me medicines but still how to take precautions more? Due to cervix hurt I am getting blood
Answer: 1. no intercourse.
2. avoid bending in front
3. use western commod
4. no travelling at all other than doctor visit.
5. not to sit on floor.
6. while sitting on chair keep cushion under butts n take seat on it.