4 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I had an iui on 19th may, i did a pregnancy test and came out negative, is that i did the test too early??

1 Answers
Question
Answer: Hello dear yes you did early test you should wait for two weeks
  • avatar
    Manasa BV1151 days ago

    Thank you but i was told After 10 days i can check for the result

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I had a pregnancy test on 5th day of my periods this month and saw one darkline and one light pink line. I did my beta hcg test also it came negative. Why did pregnancy test showed light pink line?
Answer: Dear the pregnancy test showing light pink means you are in early stages of pregnancy. You took the test a bit early usually it is recommended to test pregnancy after 7 days of missing periods. Beta hcg if above 25 means positive so repeat the urine teat after a week and once the line is darker repeat the beta hcg test. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers
Question: I tested 3 times through a home pregnancy test kit all three times result came out positive with dark lines ! But the urine test I gave in the lab came out negative ! Is it too early to test ?
Answer: Hi dear, If you have given right info in app,you are 7 weeks pregnant now.and by now you should have got your first USG done.sonita definitely not early.your test results at home came positive but in lab came negative.ita strange.why don't to confirm it through blood test? It is accurate and give you instant results too.
»Read All Answers
Question: got my iui done on 19th may, when can i do the pregnancy test to know the result and what are the chancez of pregnancy in iui
Answer: Hii Women often have a 10 to 20 percent chance of getting pregnant with just one IUI cycle. The more cycles of IUI you undergo, the higher the chance is for a pregnancy. With 3 to 6 cycles of IUI, pregnancy rates can be as high as 80 percent.
»Read All Answers