Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I feel stomach pain from early morning y
Answer: You may notice that you feel period-like cramps or even pain on one side. The most common reason to have pain that feels like cramping is actually your uterus growing or stretching. This is normal pain and should be expected in a healthy pregnancy. You may also feel "full" or "heavy" in the area of your uterus. Hope this helps.
Question: From early morning m hvng pain in right side lower stomach wat would b d reasn ...hw i shld cure it
Answer: Pains can be due to different reasons dear so please don't worry
First kind of pain is due to indigestion dear
Second is due to gas formation dear
These are very common in pregnancies dear
Take cumin add to water boil water till it becomes half the quantity add ghee sugar and drink it for three to four times at regular intervals of 15 mts dear
Lie down rest well dear
If your pain increases or any other symptoms appear then go to doctor immediately dear
If pain dose not come down talk to your doctor dear
Question: I have stomach pain especially in the early morning after that no pain. Is it normal?
Answer: Hello! Early morning stomach pain could be due to gastric. Gastric is common during pregnancy. Try these home remedies to get some relief.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.