Similar Questions with Answers
Question: High bp...what to do?
The normal blood pressure value is 110/70 mg,if it goes beyond 140/90 mg,consider as high blood pressure,and it is common in pregnancy, follow these steps it may help you in control blood pressure...
Monitor your intake of salt
You should consume or reduce less salt intake,so that it may helps you lot in controlling blood pressure
Don't stress yourself
Avoid stress during pregnancy,is an another secret key to control BP,be calm,do your favourite activities,and make yourself relaxed
Exercise and physical wellness will help you lot in controlling blood pressure, engaging yourself activated throughout the day will help to control blood pressure
Don't gain too much weight, because it may increase blood pressure,so have an healthy diet with lot of fruits and vegetables,avoid fried item, packed snacks,and go for healthy snacks alternative
yoga helps you relive from blood pressure, especially breathing techniques will give you tension free,happy pregnancy
Question: Hi ! I m suffering from high BP problem. Am I need to worry ? BP is around 140/80. What should I do to normalise my BP problem.
Answer: It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: Hi i am 37 week pregnant and got the high bp what should i do
Answer: If u hv bp higher than 110, u must ask the doctor for delivery
Question: What to do in high bp
Answer: Hello! High BP is an issue with occurs in second trimester or may last upto 3 months after delivery.the range above 140/90 is high bp . Its very important to consult doctor if you find it any point during pregnancy or either you are a patient before pregnancy. With high BP doctor either advice you to have early delivery to avoid any complications and secondly would recommend csec procedure. Although doctor will closely monitor your BP but still healthy lifestyle can help you to maintain your BP,
limit your sodium intake
Take your BP medications
No smoking and no alcohol intake
Control your weight gian, don’t gain much.