Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Got Cough n cold even ear blocked..wat to do???
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cold and cough then Try home remedies.
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: I had ear pain bcos of cold . Now i got recovered from cold but not fully.still i have ear block on my right ear.any home remedy for ear block
Answer: Go to ENT dr. Dr. Will clear ur ear. Home remedy increase risk
Question: I have cold and cough and headache wt can I do
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Cold and cough can be reduced to a great extent by drinking warm water. So,take only warm water in sips,so it soothes throat and reduces cough. Take steam as it helps getting relief from blocked nose. Take saline nasal spray so nose does not get blocked. You can apply camphor oil so it gives relief to blocked and running nose and head ache. Take a decoction of ginger, turmeric, pepper and basil as it helps to get relief from cold and cough a lot.If fever starts or any other symptoms appear please contact doctor. Take care