Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi, kindly help. I feel my fingers turn skinny. My rings are very loose to wear. Is it normal?
Answer: Hi, you should not be losing weight dear. Have you chevked your weight. Also id the growth of the baby ia fine. Then dont worry. Eat well. Have ghee cheese butter
Milk with protein powder. It will help.
Question: Hi my baby girl is almost 8 months still she doesn't poop daily.... If 3-4 days poop continuously thn 2-3 days wont poop... Is it normal
Dear baby can skip 2-3 days for poop so don't worry. Until baby's poop is soft and creamy and baby is active and feeding properly there is no need to worry at all. But still you can use some ways to help baby poop regularly like.
1. Increase baby's water intake.
2. Give fresh juices to baby.
3. Increase high fibre food.
Foods like apricots, pears, prunes, peaches, and plums are better choices to help avoid constipation.
4. Sometimes making your baby’s body move will help get his bowels moving, too. Place your baby on his back in front of you. Lift up his legs and move them in a circular motion to mimic the motions of peddling a bicycle. The movement should help to release some abdominal pressure and get things going in the right direction.
5. With your baby on her back, place your hand on her belly button. Using a clockwise motion, massage your baby’s tummy in ever bigger circles. Follow your baby’s cues as to how much pressure to use. If she fusses or cries, you’re pressing too hard.
Hope this will help baby 💩 regularly..
You must check daily videos and tips on the app they are quite knowledgeable and good. Your baby's daily growth chart and important milestone will be there and can guide you through.Also there is live doctor session so you can ask questions related you or lil champ there.. mom's chat group is also there so you can connect to many mom's and have a chit chat there and share your experiences or learn there. So do check daily. Its quite helpful.
Question: my baby is 18 days old ...and it's still bleeding I got cesearion delivery, still how many days does it continues..to bleed
Answer: Mine went on for 2 months n thn it stopped.. my gyneo said nth to worry abt... i think u shd wait fr atleast 6 weeks normally!!