Answer: Hello! For bloating and burning sensation, try these home remedies. These are effective and also good.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I feel the sensation of heart and stomach burning... It's very uncomfortable. Is there any home remedies?
Answer: Heartburn in pregnancy may occur because of changing hormone levels, which can affect the muscles of the digestive tract and how different foods are tolerated.
To reduce heartburn during pregnancy without hurting your baby, you should try the following:
Eat several small meals each day instead of three large ones.Avoid fried, spicy, or rich (fatty) foods or any foods that seem to cause relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter and increase the risk of heartburn.Drinking large amounts while eating may increase the risk of acid reflux and heartburn.Keep the head of your bed higher than the foot of your bed. Or place pillows under your shoulders to help prevent stomach acids from rising into your chest.
Question: Hi mommies, i have burning sensation any home remedy
Answer: Hello dear
Drink plenty of fluids
Aim to walk or exercise for at least 30 minutes.
Take more fiber supplements
Eliminate as much stress as possible.
Avoid taking Fried foods, excess sweets,cabbage, cauliflower,beans ,Chan's Dal etc.
Boil sauf, jeera and methi in 1 litre of water and have it by adding little ginger juice in it especially after having food.
Question: Burning sensation in feet part...any home remedy?
Answer: Hai. Burning sensation in foot are normal in pregnancy due to d hormonal changes or d weight gain. U can try soaking ur feet in apple cider vinegar solution. And massage ur feet to improve blood flow