Question: I don't feel hungry,because i feel vomiting everytimes
Answer: Hllo dear u r 12 week pregnant dear Due to vomit u don't feel good nd not feel hungry its common dear .Vomiting s common during pregnancy ..due to progrstrone harmnone changes....some women have morning sickness nd some has evening ...nothing to worry abht. .try these remedies.hope it ll help u.. Avoid oily spicy nd junk food..-Go 4 walk daily fr 15 to 30 min daily twice a day..Take healthy diet ...Such as cold milk home made. sharbhat .. buttermilk.....curd...coconut water..fresh fruits apple..banana ..orange..sweet lime..watermelon..muskmelon..etc..when u feel more acidity take a glass of cold water add 2 tsp baking soda mix it nd drink ..it ll help u .-Take lemonate daily..its a sourcevof vit C helps in vomiting nd acidity..Apply hing in ur cooked veg .it help in acidity...-Wear loose nd cotton clothes. Take plenty of water and fresh juices...take OR S after every vomit...water level in body should not down in this time. Prepare fennel tea by adding the seeds in a cup of hot water. Steep it for ten minutes and strain. Add honey and drink it as soon as you wake up in the morning.
Question: I feel morning sickness...I feel uneasy...
Answer: Foods that can help you lower morning sickness symptoms include:
• Ginger (fresh ginger root, ginger tea or ginger slices): Ginger root has been used for thousands of years to curb nausea naturally. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmatic and soothes the digestive tract, thanks to its active ingredient gingerol.
• Any veggies you can tolerate: These serve as important sources of antioxidants and fiber.
• Fresh fruit: Fruits like berries, apples, kiwi, citrus and melons are high in antioxidants like vitamin C, other vitamins, fiber and water.
• Starchy veggies: Starchy vegetables like potatoes, turnips and winter squash are high in carbohydrates, low in protein, low in fat, low in salt and easy to digest. They also provide important nutrients like beta-carotene and fiber.
• Soups and bone broth: These serve as great sources of nutrients like collagen and electrolytes.
• Organic/unsweetened dairy products: These provide protein and important nutrients like potassium and magnesium.
• Healthy fats: Nuts, seeds, avocado, olive oil and coconut oil provide essential fats and are easy to digest.
Other dietary tips for helping you deal with nausea and vomiting during pregnancy include:
• Don’t skip breakfast. Eat something early in the day, and if you already feel nauseous, try something bland like toast.
• Eat smaller meals throughout the day, instead of several large meals. Try not to go more than three or four hours without a snack.
• Drink plenty of water or herbal tea. It’s very important to stay hydrated. It’s best to drink low-sugar drinks rather than juice or sweetened beverages,fresh juice can also help you consume more water. You can also add fresh mint, lemon or grapefruit juice, raw honey, basil, or ginger to juice to help you find it more appealing.
• Take your prenatal vitamins at night or with a snack rather than in the morning.
Question: I feel very tired nd feel dizziness
Answer: Hello, dizziness may be caused because your growing uterus puts pressure on blood vessels.
Dizziness may also occur later in your pregnancy if you lie on your back, allowing the weight of the baby to press on your vena cava (a large vein that carries blood from your lower body to your heart). Avoid hot baths or showers,
have plenty of fluids and water , have coconut water , etc your dizziness and tiredness will reduce. hope this helps .