Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi. Mine is 10th week running.I dont feel like eating anything.whatever i eat it comes out..i feel like i dont have any taste buds, what to do..
Answer: Hello! This is common during pregnancy. Try to have food which you like or feel like having by giving a healthy twist. Suppose you want to have pani puri. Get puri packet and prepare the stuffing with boiled sprouts. This way you can have healthy food which you want to eat.
Also try these simple tips for some relief.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: My 1year old baby dont wants to drink any liquid items like water,milk.she dont like feeding bottles.what to do?
Answer: Dear my baby also refused bottle after sometime then i buy different shapes and colors mugs for her and she started drinking from them. Therecare alot of siper and mugs available in market so buy something like that for baby. Babies are very curious by nature so she will like them and your problem will also get solved 🤗🤗..
Question: hi i feel always my touge sour taste i dont like what to do
Answer: During the first trimester, there is a lot of nausea and vomiting. The sensation will cause lot of bile upwards the food pipe, causing the sour sometimes bitter taste in the mouth. If you have some sour candy, or dried mango candy or alpacoda, you can gently sick on it in your mouth. Dry amla will also help to remove taste. Drink warm water and gargle with hot water. The taste may improve once you enter your second trimester.