Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi i am 18weeks pregnant, what to do, I am suffering with throat pain and cold
Answer: Hello dear
If u are feeling pain in throat then it might be some bacterial infection. In it throat gets irritated and inflamed, causing a sudden, severe sore throat.
1. Take ur temperature
2. Gargle with warm salt water to help your sore throat feel better.
3. Avoid cold liquids,Instead, try caffeine-free herbal teas, such as lemon tea with cinnamon. Be sure to stay hydrated.
4. Get plenty of rest to allow your body to heal.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: I am suffering from cold. Itching throat. I am 8 weeks pregnant. What to do
Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
If you are non vegetarian, drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
Question: I am suffering from cold and throat pain and I am 15 weeks pregnant. Is homeopathy medicine is safe now?
Answer: you shouldnt take any kind if medicine without consulting to your doctor..Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.