Answer: Hello! It is high but its not that much high that cannot be controlled.
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Answer: Hi dear,
Ideally the BP should be around 120/80.in pregnancy blood pressure fluctuates.depending upon the time of measuring,the bp changes. But yours seems to be still ok.try to consume less salt in diet.include brisk walks daily.have balanced diet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Im 36 weeks pregnant, my blood pressure is 130/90, how to control it?
Answer: Hii Check with your salt when cooking. Use herbs and spices instead. Avoid junk foods which are high in sodium even if they don’t taste salty. Follow breathing exercise. Deep relaxation techniques lowers stress levels
Enjoy walking. Lowers risk of hypertension too.
Increase Potassium intake. Get some foods like banana, beans, peas, raisins etc., Eat Magnesium-Rich Foods Eat A diet low in magnesium may lead to high blood pressure .Listen to calming music,Have plenty of water.,Say no to caffeinated drink, Perform yoga and meditation.
Question: I m 8mnths pregnant n my blood pressure is 130/90 so is it normal??
Answer: Yes for now it's at little higher side. Keep a regular check. Twice or thrice a week. If it's consistent consult a doctor.
Question: High blood pressure,130/90, remedy ???
Answer: Its not too much high because normal bp is 120/80... you should avoid salt and takes lots of water.. urine passing is the best method
Question: I am 18 weeks. My blood pressure level is 150/90.Is it any serious for me
Your BP is high dear, pls continue to take medicines if Dr. has prescribed any, and apart from that, You need to be stress free.
Try meditating, Reduce salt in food, No junk, sweets, restaurant food..Walk fr 30 mins. daily twice is better..
Be stress free and completely at peace. Sometimes bp can be Anxiety related. I have had high bp because of being worried whether the baby was ok etc . Go by doc instructions as high bp needs to be controlled you r only 20 weeks now..