Answer: Here is the list you can use for your reference. Remember this is what I bought for my baby, you can add or remove products as per your choice.
Baby essential -
1)lots of baby clothes- Baby vest, onsies, rompers
(wash them in baby detergent and soak in dettol)
2)Lots of winter clothing - warmers, jumpers, jackets, mittens, cap
3) Baby bath products - body wash, shampoo, oil, body lotion, face cream.
preferred brands- sebamed, mama earth, himalaya
4) Baby hygiene products - nail clipper, tongue cleaner, ear buds, nose bulb.
5) Baby bedding - Cot/napper. or if you plan to Co sleep then sleeping bags.
6) Swaddle, blankets, muslin.
7) Burp clothes and drool bib, as newborn spit a lot.
8) washclothes- These comes handy when giving sponge bath or just tidying up baby.
10) Katha or baby mat.
11) humidifier and lavender and eucalyptus essential oil( these are very much needed to treat blocked nose and sleep training)
12)lots of diaper or reusable nappy
13) baby carrier
14) mosquito and bug repellant.