Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant , am not getting proper sleep during night, once if i wake for urine after that for whole night am now getting sleep . Though we need to have sufficient sleep during this time. Please suggest
Answer: Dont drink water for 2 hrs before going to bed...and start listing music dat make u sleep
Question: i am 8 months pregnant. suffering from acute cough. unable to sleep whole night. please help
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: Am not getting a sleep at whole night . Am now 28 week pregnancy
Answer: Hello dear
Most women experience sleep problems during pregnancy.It is mainly because pregnancy can make you feel exhausted all day long. It can also cause insomnia at night.
Insomnia symptoms include difficulty going to sleep, difficulty maintaining sleep, and waking up too early without being able to go back to sleep.
Pregnancy sleep tips:
1. Maintain a regular sleep/wake cycle.
2. Exercise regularly
3. Don't take fluids at night
4. Avoid Spicy Foods and heavy meals before bedtime
5. Sleep on your left side
6. Use pillows
7. When having trouble sleeping get out of bed.
8. Take short naps during the day