Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 13 weeks pregnant and experiencing shooting pain in pelvic area and also vaginal bleeding .Is it normal or something to worry about?
Answer: Of course not, visit doctor for check up immediately you need proper medicines and complete bed rest
Question: pain in anus while passing stool. I am 30 weeks pregnant. Is it normal or something to worry about?
Answer: Hello! pain while passing stool and after it could be due to anal fissure or haemorrhoids.
To avoid the situation, make sure you are not constipated. To avoid constipation, you can follow these home remedies.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: I am 30 weeks pregnant and had bleeding today..is it something to worry about
Answer: Bleeding at any stage of pregnancy is not normal. It may be due to placenta previa. Consult your doctor immediately!!