Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My cough is very high... what should I do I am 4 months pregnant
Answer: Even though you probably feel fatigued, the symptoms of a cold or flu are not typically dangerous to your baby. When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. If you get a cold or a cough, try treating it by doing the following:
• Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting.
• Drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
• Besides that take proper rest & sleep, drink plenty of fluids & increase intake of Vitamin C as it boosts immunity
• You can also count on home remedies like – a) Kaada made of tulsi, honey, adrak, b) Take mild steam c) increase intake of garlic as it acts like a powerhouse against the cold during pregnancy!
It is best to reduce the number of over-the-counter medications you take. Many medications you normally would use to treat the symptoms of your cold are not safe to take during your pregnancy.
Question: I am pregnant 14 weeks and my head is very sad what should I do.
Answer: Hello dear. By sad head do you mean you are having headache if yes then it is normal during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. Some home remedies for headaches during pregnancy:-
1. Try steam inhalation.
2. Use a humidifier to increase moisture in the air.
3. Rest in a peaceful and quiet area.
4. Apply a hot or cold compresses to the painful area on your head or the base of your neck (use a frozen bag of peas for a cold compress or a damp towel soaked in warm water).
5. Get a gentle shoulder and head massage.
6. Have a warm bath.
7. Eat several small meals during the day.
8. Get plenty of sleep.
9. Try relaxation techniques such as meditation and positive visualization.
10. Drink warm milk with honey.
11. Drink herbal teas.
12. Sprinkle a few drops of aromatherapy oils (lavender or peppermint) on a tissue and inhale from time to time.
13. Get a reflexology massage
Hopw this helps.
Question: Im 23 weeks pregnant and my blood sugar level 2hrs post meal is 139..is it high what should i do now?
Answer: Hi.. Dear the goal is to keep blood glucose at or below 95 mg/dl before meals, 140 mg/dl an hour after a meal, or 120 mg/dl two hours after a meal.
However, have a controlled and balanced diet, avoid sugar completely, try to do some breathing exercises.