Question: I am 33 weeks pregnant nd facing bp trouble my baby weight is also less..what should i do
Please be clear if ur bp is high or low
Drink tang or glucon d it works like magic to make baby gain weight
Eat lots of ghee diary and butter packed meals. U should eat 5 to 6 meals in a day. Keep small snacks like cheese nuts raisins dry fruits biscuits sweets of ur choice ice creams yogurt etc. Spread peanut butter on bread or apples if ur able to eat it as it's very helpful in gaining weight and filled with nutrients. U can eat eggs meat. Keep your self well hydrated eat on time try to eat fruits and vegetables lentils etc add lots of fats and oils help in gaining weight and filled with nutrients.
Question: I am 14 weeks pregnant and facing gas issue in my body . What can i do to reduce that
Answer: Hello! Gas is common during pregnancy as the digestion slows down. There is nothing to worry try some home remedies, it will give you relief.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
Question: I m 22 weeks pregnant and facing issue of luchoria (white water)... is there any problem in that
Answer: Hello! If the white discharge is too watery then I think you should consult the doctor. It might be a sign of infection too.