Question: I am 21 weeks pregnant and having verybad pain in the right thigh area along with burning sensation. Sometimes it becomes really difficult for me to walk or stand. Kindly help with any remedy.
Answer: Hello dear
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Following ways u can get relief from thigh pain:
1. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
4. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
5. Eat healthy diet and drink plenty of water