32 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I am 31 week pregnent today i go for check up and doctor said there is infection in vaginal then what i can do

2 Answers
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy I can understand your anxiety. Vaginal infection can be reduced by following some precautions. 1.Keep your vaginal area always hygienic 2.Drink lot of water 3.Always use only dis infected toilets Since doctor said infection, you must be on medicine. If you find any other symptoms or you feel this did not reduce talk to doctor again. Take care.
Answer: HI .doctor must have prescribed certain medication so do follow that and keep your vaginal area clean and dry . Wash with clean water every time and even change your panties if any kind of secretion is there and drink plenty of fluids and have lime water it will help to flush the infection . Have curd on regular basis and aplly pure coocnut oil on affected areas.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 38 week pregnant I went for check up today my doctor did vaginal examination and told head is not seen do more exercises..... Is it safe
Answer: your head might be facing downwards but for your delivery and dilations to begin your baby's head must 6 into the cervix which your doctor has informed you . only wen your babys head is engaged you are ready for labour . as ur doctor told you can do few exercises like climbing up 10 stairs and getting down simultaneously for few times . you can hold someone or something that is firm and sit down and up for 10 times . simple sit stand and holding something for your support . go for walking in open fresh air .. your at the final stage of your pregnancy and you may expect your baby's head to be engaged very soon . and u need to put up a very little effort for it to happen. . you can also try sweeping the floor. these are very simple and effective exercises . normal exercises like these are completely safe you can try them.
»Read All Answers
Question: Today my doctor said my pregnancy is week......what can i do ...... tomorrow i go for scan....what can i do i m little bit tense....
Answer: hi dear! the baby must not be developing well dear , we will come to know after the scan dear . so do the scan dear and then we can decide what can be done depending on the scan reports dear. dont worry dear. take care.
»Read All Answers
Question: today when I go for check up doctor said that the growth of foetus is slightly less is it dangerous
Answer: Please do not stress yourself with this thought that baby's growth is poor. Be happy and think positive. Your baby will gain weight with the help of nutritious things that you eat. Add more protein to your diet. Butter and other fats will not help you in this matter, you can have cottage cheese, milk and other sources of protein like protein powders for pregnant women. Also incase your AFL level is low, baby weight tends to be on lower side. So drink a lot of liquid juices, coconut water twice a day, lot of water etc.,that will help.
»Read All Answers