Question:I have gastric which i always feel full can't eat properly feels like vomiting all the time.please help
Digestive system during the second trimester can lead to gas buildup.You can’t change the way your digestive system works during pregnancy, but you can help speed it up by avoiding trigger foods that lead to gas.avoid some foods like carbonated beverages,veggies such as broccoli, cabbage,cauliflower,garlic,spinach,potatoes,beans which you should cut only if you don’t have problems with constipationThe way you eat can also make gas complaint Try eating smaller meals and eating slowly.talk to your doctor about adding over-the-counter (OTC) gas relief products. Don’t take any supplements or herbs without checking with a doctor first
Question:19th week is gng on...am suffrng vth gastric prblm more nd more...wt should i do
Answer: Hello dear The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..