Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I want to know when should I take folic acid tablet along with doxylamine succinate and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Should I take it empty stomach?
Answer: Hello dear. It can be taken anyways. As it is a supplement so even if you have it after breakfast would be fine. Hope it helps.
Question: Hi M 8 week pragnant, yesterday i went for my 1st ultrasound now heartbeat confirmed. But dr prescribes me some tablet like 1. Folic Acid, 2. Micronised Progestrone Soft Gelatin Capsules
3. Doxylamine Succinate Pyridoxine HCI & Folic Acid
4. Asprin gasto resistant
Is it safe to take all this....
Answer: Hi dear...all are absolutely safe to take...most of the woman will take all these....
1. Folic acid to reduce neurological problems in baby
2. Progesterone to sustain safe pregnancy i.e to prevent abortions.
3. Doxylamine to prevent vomitings
4. Aspirin to increase circulation and to prevent blood clots....
So all are safe dear
Question: Hi I am 14th week pregnant my doctor said stop the folic acid tablets y it's like that?
Answer: Dear sometimes excess of folic acid can cause complications in baby and that is when doctor suggests to stop folic acid. So dont worry do talk to your doctor about it and know the exact reason.