Answer: Hello! Please avoid taking such powerful medicine. Also do not take anything medicine without consulting the doctor. It won't harm the baby but please avoid. You can go for home remedies for gas, it's safe and effective too.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.