Question: Am 16wk pregnant i have swelling in leg and hand is it normal
Answer: Hello ma'am .
Congratulation for your pregnancy .
Swelling is normal in pregnancy because when u r pregnant ur blood volume and bodily fluids increased by 50%.
1) don't sit and stand for long period of time .
2) use gravity to your advantage - one great way to relieve the swelling is by putting your feet up often.
3) drink more water - drinking more water will actually help you get rid of excess fluids.
4) drink less caffeine
5) exercise regularly - Regular exercise optimise the circulatory system so that excess water doesn’t pool in the legs or hands.
6) try apple cider vinegar- Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup or two of water, and drink twice a day.
7) eat healthy deit .