12 weeks pregnant mother

Question: I am 12 week pregnant and mujhe peshab me bleeding ho raha h without any abdominal pain.what to do

1 Answers
Answer: Hello! it is normal..About 20% of women have some bleeding during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Possible causes of first trimester bleeding include: Implantation bleeding. You may experience some normal spotting
  • avatar
    Jyotiranjan Das1059 days ago

    period like bleeding v normal h kya

Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Its my 25th week nd m suffering from severe back and abdominal pain.What should i do?
Answer: Hello Stomach pain cramps back aches are all normal during pregnancy it's due to ur baby Growing taking up all the space wch creates lots of pressure on ur stomach and the round ligament that supports ur baby are the reasons u feel the cramps or tight feeling. The uterus also puts pressure on ur pelvis and vaginal muscles is the reason u get back pains or cramps. Some women also get pain in their legs. The growing uterus puts alot of pressure on ur bladder as well that's the reason for ur frequent bathroom visits. U can use cold or hot compress. Use pillow between ur legs and behind ur back while sleeping. Take a warm bath. Massage lightly with coconut oil or olive oil.
»Read All Answers
Question: I am 5 week pregnant and i have abdominal pain what to do pls tell me
Answer: Hello dear. Some abdominal pain during pregnancy is normal: After all, your organs are constantly shifting, your uterus is expanding, and your ligaments are stretching. However if the pain is severe and unbearable, you'll have to contact your gynecologist immediately. Few of the remedies are : Sit down, put your feet up, and relax. Resting comfortably should relieve your symptoms. A hot water bottle or heating pad might help. Drink lots of liquids. When you do feel a pain, bend towards the pain to relieve it. Take care.
»Read All Answers
Question: I m 11th week pregnant n mujhe bleeding ho raha hain pls koi mujhe solution do.....
Answer: Dont worry its due to some changes. If increases consult with ur dr.
»Read All Answers