Answer: Hello dear. I can recommend some home remedies for u to try if those helps.
1.) During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal. If your cold is acute, you could increase your garlic consumption to 1 crushed, raw clove per every 2-3 hours. I like to smear in raw honey for taste and added benefits.
2.) take vinammon with honey for cold
3.) ginger juice with honey for cough
4.) ginger, tulsi and cinammon tea with rock salt add thrice a day for cold and cough
5.) hot milk with a pinch of turmeric
Hope this helps.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 33 week of pregnent. I am suffering from cold what can i do
Answer: It was better to eat onion
It was really helpful
I also tried that. And it works
So better to have it
Daily one onion is best
Question: I am 33 weeks pregnant.. I am suffering from cold, cough and headache from last night... Please suggest me what can I do to cure this
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Headache is quite common in pregnancy.
Headache during pregnancy tend to be related more often to poor posture and tension from carrying extra weight. Headaches during the pregnancy may also be caused by a condition called preeclampsia, which is high blood pressure during pregnancy
Remedies for headache :
1. Avoid headache triggers
2 .Include physical activity in your daily routine
3. .Manage stress.
4. Practice relaxation techniques.
5. Eat regularly
6. Follow a regular sleep schedule.
Question: I am 11 week pregnant and suffering from cold cough.
Dear for cold and cough you can follow these remedies, it will be helpful for you.
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
You can drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon
Question: I am 9month pregnant and i am suffering from high fever ,cold and cough . What can i do plz suggest
Answer: Do not take any medication without consulting doc.. For some cough n cold is common at 9th month.. For fever plz go to doc.. The temperature shld be maintained..