Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 6 week pregnent why pain in lower abdomen and lower back
Answer: Hello dear,
It is very common to feel body aches in pregnancy.
As your uterus expands, you may feel aches and pains in the back, abdomen, groin area, and thighs. Many women also have backaches and aching near the pelvic bone due to increased weight, and loosening joints.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: I am 6 week pregnancy but i have lower back pain and lower abdomen pain
Answer: Back pain usually in pregnancy due to hormonal changes
exercise, such as walking and stretching, may relieve your stiffness and pain. But don't force yourself
Gentle massage can ease backache
You can also take medicine after consulting your doctor,
Get Vitamin D3 level check and complete urine examination due to abdominal pain Deficiency of vitamin D3 and urinary tract infection also causes severe pain .
Question: I am 6 week pregnet and having pain in lower abdomen and also having back pain..plz reply me is it safe?
Answer: Abdominal pain during pregnancy can be a normal part of the process as your body changes to accommodate your growing baby. While there are many harmless causes of abdominal pain in pregnancy, some may be more serious.
Question: I have slight pain in lower abdomen some times , and rt side back pain also ,
Answer: Dear its common problem in pregnancy so u can do warm water sikai for these problems aftr these if u not feel relax than u should consult ur dr. Dear