Question: Pain , irritation at throat while swallowing food
Answer: Hi it do happens when i have throar infection. Crush gingee and add honey in it. Eat it. This will help in reducing the infection
Question: Hi i am 18weeks pregnant, what to do, I am suffering with throat pain and cold
Answer: Hello dear
If u are feeling pain in throat then it might be some bacterial infection. In it throat gets irritated and inflamed, causing a sudden, severe sore throat.
1. Take ur temperature
2. Gargle with warm salt water to help your sore throat feel better.
3. Avoid cold liquids,Instead, try caffeine-free herbal teas, such as lemon tea with cinnamon. Be sure to stay hydrated.
4. Get plenty of rest to allow your body to heal.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: Hi, i am suffering from sore throat and having problem in swallowing too. What should I do? Its aching badly.
Answer: Try feeding with spoon. Better if she takes that then she won't have the habit of bottle and no tension of getting rid of bottles. Spoon and bowl can be used from starting. This will save you from cleaning and sterilizing bottles too.