Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi i am 18weeks pregnant, what to do, I am suffering with throat pain and cold
Answer: Hello dear
If u are feeling pain in throat then it might be some bacterial infection. In it throat gets irritated and inflamed, causing a sudden, severe sore throat.
1. Take ur temperature
2. Gargle with warm salt water to help your sore throat feel better.
3. Avoid cold liquids,Instead, try caffeine-free herbal teas, such as lemon tea with cinnamon. Be sure to stay hydrated.
4. Get plenty of rest to allow your body to heal.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: what is the cause and remedy for throat pain while swallowing during pregnancy
Answer: Thank you for your valuable suggestion.. I do not vomit .. still I have this pain only on right side of my throat .. consulted doc.. she advised me azythromycin tablet I took it it was course of 3tabs wach at 24hr gap.. still the pain persists..🤔
Question: I am 4th month pregnant and suffering from cough and cold with pain in my throat. what to do?
Answer: Over the counter medications should be avoided during pregnancy.
The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.