Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Please help I am suffering from severe cold.. Running nose please suggest some home remedy fast
Answer: Hello dear
During pregnancy, u need to be very careful how u have to treat ur cold so that it will not affect ur unborn baby.
Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Use Coconut oil
7. Drink Homemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
Question: Hi last 3 days suffering from cough .please suggest me home remedy for it
Answer: are you can try some home remedies you can take stealation you should do salt water gargling you should use cinnamon this will help you can also take Ginger Honey paste one teaspoon twice a day
Question: Hi..I am 21 week pregnant...i am suffering pain in my lower abdominal from last 3 days... Please suggest
Answer: Hii dear..Pain in lower abdominal is normal at this stage because as the days passes the size of your abdominal will increase as baby grows in Ur womb so pain is normal.