Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 26 week pregnant I have cough and cold from 2 weeks what to do
Answer: Warm, salt-water gargles help by drawing out the mucus and reducing the painful swelling in the throat. Salt also quells the itching sensation in the throat.
These sticky tabs gently help to open up nasal passages so that you can breathe easier.
Drink plenty of water
It is important to stay hydrated as some common cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose can cause slight dehydration. Avoid drinks with caffeine as they may dehydrate you.
Honey and lemon
Hot water with honey and lemon can work miracles. Honey soothes your throat and the vitamin C in the lemon boosts the immune system. Ginger juice helps relieve the pain.
Question: I am 20 weeks pregnant and suffering from cold and cough. Please suggest what to do to get well
Answer: Cough and cold is very common during pregnancy dear.. It be fine as time go.do not take any antibiotics medicine for this.. This is not a serious problem.. Or don't take medicine without doctor advice. Drink regular hot water.. Ginger and honey is good for cold and cough.. Hot water and honey makes good combination to prevent cold and cough. Lime tea ginger tea also good for cold.. Contact doctor if feel difficulty in breathing chest pain, blood in caugh.. Take care.
Question: Hi, I am 10 weeks Pregnant... Suffering from cough and cold... What do I do?
Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows..
Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cold
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
If you are non vegetarian, drink chicken soup it will cure cold soon..
Question: I am 33 weeks pregnant.. I am suffering from cold, cough and headache from last night... Please suggest me what can I do to cure this
Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Headache is quite common in pregnancy.
Headache during pregnancy tend to be related more often to poor posture and tension from carrying extra weight. Headaches during the pregnancy may also be caused by a condition called preeclampsia, which is high blood pressure during pregnancy
Remedies for headache :
1. Avoid headache triggers
2 .Include physical activity in your daily routine
3. .Manage stress.
4. Practice relaxation techniques.
5. Eat regularly
6. Follow a regular sleep schedule.