Answer: Take a tbl spoon of honey with half spoon of turmeric mixed with it n have it every 5 hours once... then u can reduce its intake only at night()once
Answer: have luke warm water all day and have more water. steam twice or thrice a day and ask your gynecologist to write a cough syrup for dry cough.
Answer: u can even take adhimadhuram in hot water as drinking mean while
Answer: tk steam of vicks
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is suffering from very dry cough.. Painful also Plz help
Answer: "lFew home remedies for cough & cold in kids –
1) Roast 2-3 cloves of garlic & few pinches of jeera in tawa for a minute. The smell of this mixture will help relieve cold
2) If you are still breastfeeding, apply breast milk on nose
3) Give mild steam
4) Keep baby’s head elevated while sleeping
5) Can apply saline water, it helps to clear stuffy nose
6) Gently apply & massage with warm sarso tail with ajwain in it
7) Give kaada of tulsi, adrak juice & honey few drops
Question: I am suffering from dry cough please
Answer: Hello! Try to take these home remedies. These are safe and effective also.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: I am suffering from dry cough ... please suggest me
Answer: You can easily treat dry cough by gargling with warm spinach juice. Gargle with this juice as you wake up and before you go to bed.Make a paste from 4-5 almonds, 20 grams butter and 20 grams sugar. Consume it twice each day. Remove the brown coating before using the almonds to prepare the paste.Prepare a tea from anise and holy basil. Consume this tea at least two times each day to experience relief from cough.Chew a few flakes of raw garlic on empty stomach. This remedy is effective for cough, as it possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.Cut a lime into two pieces and rub some black pepper into it. Suck the lime to experience relief from cough.Add a pinch of white pepper to a teaspoon of honey and consume it twice each day. This remedy is helpful in reducing cough symptoms and the patient experiences relief within 4-5 days.
Question: Suffering from dry cough please help me out.
Answer: hi you can try these home remedies which will help you in dry cough
you can take Ginger Honey piece one teaspoon twice a day
you can also take ginger and Tulsi leaves tea.
you should drink warm water throughout the day
you can chew cinnamon which will help you to get relief in cough