Answer: yes it is normal to have a difference of 1-3 weeks dear.
You can try home remedies dear for bloating...
1. Drink plenty of fluids (hot water preferred)
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fibre boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Instant relief - Ajwain seeds with black salt and warm water
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My scanning report says cervical length 31mm. 6 weeks pregnant. Is it normal?
Answer: Hi dear,
Cervical length is the length of the lower end of uterus.in non pregnant women it is 4-5 cm.anything below,2.2 cm could increase your chance of preterm labor.initial symptoms of shorter cervical length,could be:
1- vaginal discharge which is often pink or tan
2- increased pelvic pressure
3-watery white discharge
6- premenstrual like cramps
Though the above symptoms could also be due hormonal changes,but it's better to check with your doctor.it usually decreases only at the final stages to induce labor.
Cervical insufficiency,is the reason for such early dialation of cervix and shortening the length.
Question: My lmp is 28 august... According to it... Today 8 month started.... But according to ultrasound it is 8 month already started by teo weeks... I am so much confused... On which date i can beleive...??
Answer: Hi dear.. follow ur LMP only..
Its common to have one or two weeks difference in scan.. it shows depending upon the baby growth..
Question: I am seven weeks pregnant according to LMP but ultrasound shows ,five weeks of pregnancy is it normal?
Answer: Hi dear,it means ur baby growth should be as 7 weeks..but baby is growing only to 5 weeks..So in ur case d growing of baby has stopped after 5 weeks..It means there is not sufficient growth..Consult with doctor he may advice u to do a 2 nd usg by waiting for 1week..