Similar Questions with Answers
Question: According to LMP, I am 8 week pregnant, but in Ultrasound report baby is 5 weeks. Is that normal?
Answer: It's based on ur ovulation process itz nornal to all dnt wry
Question: I am seven weeks pregnant according to ultrasound scanning it says 6 weeks...is it normal? my stomach is started bloating already
Answer: yes it is normal to have a difference of 1-3 weeks dear.
You can try home remedies dear for bloating...
1. Drink plenty of fluids (hot water preferred)
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fibre boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Instant relief - Ajwain seeds with black salt and warm water
Question: According to my LMP i am 15 weeks pregnant ,but when i got my ultrasound sound last week it Gestational age shows 17 weeks .. is this normal? Which one should i count on LMP or Gestational ?
Answer: You must follow your scan date.
In your ultra sound it is mentioned about weeks and also known as gestational count.
Gestational count are more accurate than lmp because lmp indicates a pregnancy on any day during entire month
Whereas the gestational count is done and driven by your babys growth.
Always a +/- of 7 days is considered when estimating EDD.