Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i gave birth to baby for 35 weeks and baby weight is 2.8 kgs now its 17th day wat type of care to be taken for my baby
Answer: • Feed Her Frequently – Newborns need to feed many times a day. Feed your one-month-old infant at least six times a day. If you are breastfeeding your baby, you can increase the feed up to 12 times a day. Don’t try to control feeding times as your baby has an unpredictable sleeping and feeding schedule
• Understand Sleep Cues and Let Her Sleep
• Play & interact with her
• Avoid holding your baby in one arm as she is too small to hold her neck and support herself. Use both hands to hold and carry your little one
• Your baby will be due for her first immunization within a month after her birth. So, you need to check out which vaccinations your baby needs to have and at which clinics.
• Prevent your baby from coming in contact with any infected or unhealthy individual since it may make your infant vulnerable to a contagious infection. Wash your hands every time before you handle your newborn and her food and water.
• Check and change her diapers from time to time.
Hope this helps.
Question: Hi, I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant..Today went for scan,doc said gestational age is 5 weeks and 1 days.. Also heartbeat is there.. but he said this is very an early pregnancy.. Is it normal???
Answer: Hi dear
Yes,quite possible.i am glad that heart beat could be detected too.you might have conceived late in cycle,that's why there is some growth lag shown.it should be fine.donot worry.
Question: Scan of the pelvis showed twins intrauterine gestational sac corresponding to the gestational age of 4 weeks 2 days...
koi iska mtlb bta skta h.
Answer: Matlab apke 2 sac hai .. Means i can have twins .. Aur apko wait krna padega abi agle ultrasound tak jab tak sac me fetus aa jaye aur fir unki heartbeat .. Good luck