Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My baby is just 1month old but her weight is just 3 and i dont have mother milk so how my baby get full nutrition ??
Answer: Hello dear, If your milk is not sufficient, start formula milk, don't give cow's or any other animal milk till 1 year. Try to feed every 2 hours.
Question: my hair fall is too much...I am a breastfeed mother of 4 month...how I stop my hair fall...
Answer: 1. Hair fall is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutritious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek (methi) seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek (methi) seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the length of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp.
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.
Question: Hi!! My 26th week has started now.. and i am having excess hair fall since last week.. pls suggest something
Answer: Hello dear. During pregnancy, an increased number of hairs go into the resting phase, which is part of the normal hair loss cycle. This condition is not serious enough to cause bald spots or permanent hair loss, and it should begin to diminish within 3-4 months after delivery.
Eat a healthy and nutritious diet. Ensure your intake of green leafy vegetables is high as well as foods containing antioxidants and flavonoids – these help to maintain strong hairfollicles and continual hair growth. Avoid combing or brushing your hairwhen it is still wet. Don't use a fine tooth comb on your hair.
Prepare an oil with 100 ml of each oil (almond, sessame, coconut, castor, olive oil), curry leaves (handful), onion (1medium),dry amla (10-15 pieces).
Heat all ingredients till golden brown and then strain the oil. Use it twice a week u will see the difference in a 2 month time.
Hope it helps.
Question: Which i use my baby she had hair fall problem 6 + months baby pls help
dear baby is 6 months plus so just do a regular head massage to your baby with Desi Ghee or coconut oil that will help baby get good hair strength also don't wash baby's head regularly wash it twice or thrice a week. nothing more than that needs to be done here because baby is very small as baby will grow the hair strength will increase automatically.