Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mai Kuch bhi kha rahi digest nahi ho raha humesha heavy heavy sa lag raha..subah ka breakfast bhi digest nahi lag Raha... please suggest something..
Answer: Gastric problem hogi...thoda thoda Karke Khanna Khao n gelusil leaves sakte ho... Mere doc NE Mujhe suggest kiya tha
Question: Mam mera 2 hafte se haath ke ugliyo me jhinjhinat ho rahi hai mujhe samjh me nahi aa raha hai ki aisa q ho raha hai aur back pain bhi ho raha hai q ho raha hai plz batayie mujhe
Answer: Hi dear,
Is Tarah Ka numbness vitamin deficiencies ke Karan ho Sakta hai.kyunki aapko back pain bhi ho Raha hai,ho Sakta hai ye vitamin D ki kami se hai.check your vitamin D level.subah ki dhoop me vitamin D rehta hai.apne body me sunlight padne de,isse vitamin D absorb hoga.aajkal vitamin D ki supplements bhi available hai.foctor se consult karke let Sakti hai.
Question: hie m 13 months pregnant mujhe constipation rehta hai humesha jis wajah se khana pina v nahi ho Pata
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.