Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi since morning am feeling like burning sensation in vagina..pls suggest some home remedy..
Answer: Hi dear, keep the area clean and dry , wash it with mild soap or lactacyd . Change inner wear regularly or use panty liners changing them at regular intervals to maintain hygiene.
If not relieved kindly consult your doctor as it might be infection.
Question: From few days, I feel burning sensation in vagina after urination.how can solve my problem with home remedies?
Answer: Hello dear, You have urinary tract infection. UTI do not pose any danger to a developing fetus, However, untreated UTIs can progress to kidney infections.
Drink Plenty of Fluid.This is because regular urination can help flush bacteria from the urinary tract to prevent infection.Increase Vitamin C Intake.Red peppers, oranges, grapefruit and kiwifruit all contain the full recommended amount of vitamin C in just one serving.
Drink Unsweetened Cranberry JuiceCranberries work by preventing bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract, thus preventing infection .
Take a Probiotic. Probiotics are available in supplement form or can be found in fermented foods, such as kefir, kimchi, kombucha and probiotic yogurt.
Hope it helped... Take care urself...
Question: I feel bloating all the time..and burning sensation in stomach..plz tell any home remedy
Answer: Hello! For bloating and burning sensation, try these home remedies. These are effective and also good.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food, contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.